Huge thanks to everyone who attended the 2018 Mytholmroyd Art Trail!
We had an amazing 350 visitors to the art trail venues, with both local people and visitors from further afield, including people attending the Ted Hughes Festival events run by our partners The Elmet Trust. We hope you enjoyed it and that we will see you at our future events.
If you want to keep in touch with us to find out about future events, sign up for our e-newsletter (on top right of this page) and like us on Facebook. If you are an artist who would like to be part of the Mytholmroyd Artist Network or if you would like to get involved in helping to organise future Mytholmroyd Arts events, please contact us.
Here are a few highlights from the day:
- Thanks to all our artists: Roger Barr, Louis Benoit, Moira Benoit, Mark Burgum, Francis Charlton, Alice Cullinane, Catherine Edwards, Mary Anne Feather, Hannah Greenwood, Vanessa Guy, Annie Lawson, Sue Mitchell, David Smith, Lynda Thomas, Heidi Vilkman, Harry Ward, and of course, our special guest Mary Loney.
- Thanks to the businesses who offered to be a venue for our artists: Be Valley Furniture, JMD’s Hardware, The Blue Teapot, The Dusty Miller, The Libertine, The White Ribbon.
- Thanks to St Michaels and the wonderful church members who ran the cafe on Sunday
- Thanks to the Disability Access Forum for helping us with the Access Guide
- Thanks to The Elmet Trust, our partners in this year’s events.
- Thanks to Hannah Greenwood – our wonderful designer, and Chris Herbert who worked with the artists and Geoff Wood who helped us find venues.